At the Architectural Digest Show, Compass Ironworks will be showcasing great design, excellent craftsmanship, utilizing 97-100% recycled material and with a durable finish that withstands harsh elements at the shore, yet is 99.99% reclaimable and VOC free.
Compass Iron Security will be providing attendees to see cutting edge technology in estate gate access control and automation. There will be a live demo on functional gate to allow attendees to see the ease of live streaming their gate perimeter directly onto their devices, regardless of where they are in the world!
Below is a link to purchase our complimentary tickets. Get them while you can, they are on a first come first serve basis.
Also, if you want to set up a consultation with Amos to discuss your beautiful project, contact Rob (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately with a time frame to see if we are available.
To receive complimentary tickets, please go to www.ADDesignShow.com and follow the instructions below. This promo code is valid until March 22nd. After March 22nd, if you wish to attend you can purchase a ticket on the website or at the door.
- Go to ADDesignShow.com
- Click “ATTEND” and then “TICKETS and REGISTRATION” or the “BUY TICKETS” Button on the top of the home screen
- Click on the blue box that says “GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS”
- Choose the number of “General Admission Advance Purchase – VALID FRIDAY – SUNDAY” tickets.
- You may select up to 4 tickets
- Fill in the form for each person attending and click Next
- Enter the promo code
- Please do not enter credit card information for your complimentary ticket
Please use this promo code: COMPASS before March 22nd.
Once you have completed the steps listed above, you will be e-mailed a confirmation and a print-at-home badge that must be brought to the show where it will be scanned, and you will be allowed access. Each printed consumer badge allows entrance to the show on Friday, Saturday and Sunday—March 23rd-25th. You have access to the show all three days, plus complimentary admission to DIFFA’S DINING BY DESIGN on Pier 92.